C.Y.O. Camp Brébeuf is available for booking during the months of September to the end of June. Give us a call to see about availability as weekends fill up quickly. (For more information on booking a school group during the week, please see Outdoor Education)
Whether you are looking for a parish or confirmation retreat, youth group development, or a special event our staff will work with you to plan the weekend from programming to meal service, based on your needs.
For full details about booking a weekend at C.Y.O. Camp Brébeuf including policies and programs available please see our Weekend Booking Package.
Prices for weekend bookings
Please note: 13% H.S.T. will be added to the price of meals and accommodations.
Accommodations (per person, per night) = $18.00
Price per person/ per day (if you are not staying overnight) = $15.00 (day trip cost)
To reduce cost, you are welcome to bring your own meals but the use of our kitchen facilities will be off limits and you will need to provide your own cutlery if we are not providing meals. Details regarding this can be discussed when booking.
Price of a program run by our staff = $25.00 per hour of program for each facilitator. We operate on a ratio of one facilitator for every 15 participants.
If you are interested in having our staff run the entire weekend, this is a possibility and details can be arranged prior to booking.
Some of the programs we offer facilitation for are:
Spring, and Fall (weather permitting)
· Rock climbing · High ropes · Low ropes
· Outdoor Survival
· ABCs (Adventure Based Challenges – Team Building) · Canoeing
· Guided hikes · Archery
· Cross Country Skiing · Snowshoeing · Winter hikes
· Skating on our pond · Winter Survival
Our facilities include:
· Heated cabins with bunk beds and shower facilities (we can accommodate 100 in our heated cabins)
· Sleeping area for chaperones and or adult leaders – away from the campers, includes a lounge area as well
· Indoor Pavilion area heated by a wood stove
· Carpeted indoor area suitable for about 25-30
· Large dining hall with a small stage area
· Large indoor area with chairs and a screen if you would like to project something like a movie
If you have any more questions related to booking, give us a call or send an email: