Drop Off Times:
Camper Check In / Drop Off begins at 3:00 p.m. and is open until 4:00 p.m. If you will be later than this on the Sunday please call the camp office.
During camper check in you will proceed through a couple stations, these are:
– Check In (where you will get your cabin assignment)
– Tuck Card Set up (optional, see preparing for camp package for more details)
– Health Check with wellness staff (this is where they also collect any medication)
– Head Lice Check
Once you have traveled through these stations you can move your camper into their cabin. Camp staff are available to help direct you to your cabin. Please note that an adult must accompany the camper through all the stations listed above.
Pick Up Times:
Camper Pick up is between 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. If you wish to pick your camper up earlier than this or if another adult is picking up your camper on Friday please call the camp office.
Each Friday we have a closing ceremony, where each cabin presents an overview of their week and receives their Camp Brébeuf cross. Those picking up campers are welcome to attend the ceremony which begins at 2:45 p.m.
When picking up your camper please make sure that you do the following:
– Sign out your camper (your camper’s counsellor will have a paper for you to print your name and sign)
– Pick up medication (the wellness staff will have a table set up where you can pick up your camper’s medication)
– Check lost and found (all items that have been found around camp during the week will be placed on the picnic tables by the dining hall)
All of our day camps run Monday through Friday, including the long weekend in August.
Drop Off Times:
Drop off for day camp is Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Pick up for Day Camp is Monday through Friday 4:00 p.m. to 4:30 pm.
At both of these times an adult will need to sign in and sign out the camper. This can be done by seeing either Day Camp Coordinator. If you will be later dropping off, picking up or if your camper will not be attending a day, please contact the office.