$500.00 (price includes taxes) Deposit of $100.00 required at time of registration
This year’s theme is “Ignite the Night”
Sunday, June 30 – Friday, July 5, 2019
Jeremiah – for those entering Grade 9
Zacchaeus – for those entering Grade 10 – limited spaces
Prophets – for those entering Grade 11
Sunday, July 7 – Friday, July 12, 2019
Emmaus/C.I.T. – for those entering Grade 11 – limited spaces
*the Emmaus track and the C.I.T. (Counsellor in Training Program) are linked together. Those who wish to participate in the C.I.T. program during the rest of the summer must attend the Emmaus program.
$470.00 for 1 session(price includes taxes) Deposit of $100.00 per session required
1. Wagon Wheels West – Sunday, July 14 – Friday, July 19, 2019
2. Holidays on Parade – Sunday, July 21 – Friday, July 26, 2019
3. Brébeuf Justice League – Sunday, July 28 – Friday, August 2, 2019 – limited Carn boys
4. School of Rock – Sunday, August 4 – Friday, August 9, 2019
5. The Most Magical Place… – Sunday, August 11 – Friday, August 16, 2019
6. Amazing Race – Sunday, August 18 – Friday, August 23, 2019 – limited spaces Girls born 2007-2009 Full
$175.00 for 1 session (price includes taxes) Deposit of $25.00 per session required
1. Wagon Wheels West – Monday, July 15 – Friday, July 19, 2019 -limited spaces
2. Holidays on Parade – Monday, July 22 – Friday, July 26, 2019 – limited spaces
3. Brébeuf Justice League – Monday, July 29 – Friday, August 2, 2019
4. School of Rock – Monday, August 5 – Friday, August 9, 2019
5. The Most Magical Place… – Monday, August 12 – Friday, August 16, 2019
6. Amazing Race – Monday, August 19 – Friday, August 23, 2019 – limited spaces
If you have any questions regarding camp please read our Parent Package that has a lots of information. Feel free to contact us at the camp office for any questions you may have also.
Payment Schedule, Cancellations and Refund Terms
Deposits and Payment Schedule
A deposit must be made at time of application in order to hold your camper’s spot. Deposits are made per camper, per week and all deposits are non-refundable. Deposits for each type of camp program are listed on our website and the online application.
Unpaid balances, for all sessions, are due and payable by June 1st, 2019. Any campers with a remaining balance after this date will be moved to a waiting list. Payments can be made by instalments up to and including June 1st, 2019.
Any registrations received after June 30th, 2018 will require payment in full at the time of registration.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations must be received by C.Y.O. Camp Brébeuf 10 days prior to the start of the each session to be eligible to receive a refund of the balance, excluding deposit, for that session. Special cancellation circumstances may be made within 10 days of the session starting for medical reasons. Exceptions are reviewed on a case by case basis. In all cases there is no refund for deposits.
All deposits are non-refundable. If you have any questions about cancellations or refunds please contact the camp office at 519-856-4671 or email email@example.com
Methods of Payment
C.Y.O. Camp Brébeuf accepts the following forms of payment:
Visa, Mastercard or Visa Debit
Cheque – made payable to C.Y.O. Camp Brébeuf
If you have any questions or would like to request campership financial support please contact us at camp.